||Welcome to West Sonoma County!
How to find The Bohemian Highway:
The Bohemian Highway is just 60 miles north of San Francisco (about an hour and a half's drive).
From San Francisco:
- Take Hwy 101 North (50 miles)
- Exit onto CA-12 W toward Sebastopol (6.9 miles)
- CA-12 W becomes BODEGA AVE. (1.5 miles)
- BODEGA AVE becomes BODEGA HWY. (4.0 miles)
- Turn RIGHT onto BOHEMIAN HWY. (0.2 miles)
- You are now in Freestone at the South End of The Bohemian Highway
From North of Santa Rosa:
- Take Hwy 101 South
- Take the exit toward FULTON
- Merge onto FULTON RD.
- Turn RIGHT onto RIVER RD.
- River Road merges with HWY 116 in Guerneville
- Continue on Hwy 116 four miles past Guerneville until you reach Monte Rio
- You are now in Monte Rio at the North End of The Bohemian Highway
- Turn Left to go over the Bridge in Monte Rio
- Turn Right on Main Street in Monte Rio to continue South on The Bohemian Highway